Premier Players Hockey School 2014
choose a different camp
Cornerstone Community Ice Center
1640 Fernando Dr., Ashwaubenon
About Premier Players Hockey School 2014
Become a more dynamic player under the instruction of many current and former Green Knight coaches and players in northeast Wisconsin's longest running hockey school. Goaltenders of all ages are welcome. For more information, please call 920-403-3031.
Players Hockey School will be held Monday, July 14 through Friday, July 10, 2014.
- GROUP 1: Peewees (born in 2001-2002), 7:30AM-2:30PM
- GROUP 2: Squirts (born in 2003-2004), 8:30AM-3:30PM
- GROUP 3: Mites (born in 2005-2006), 9:30AM-4:30PM
All activities take place the Cornerstone Community Ice Center, home ice to the SNC Green Knight hockey programs. The $375 registration fee includes a daily snack, lunch and jersey.
Cost for goalies is $250 or $75 if they are attending the Goalie School and are participating as a goaltender in this camp.
Save $50 if you register by March 31st!
Information Needed To Complete This Registration
- A Parent or Legal Guardian must complete this process.
- Child's Age (by 7/1/2014)
- Child's Height
- Child's Weight
- Child's Position
- Child's Jersey Size (be accurate; what you order is what you will receive)
- Medical Insurance Information
- Child's Pertinent Medical History